This week for me was really great! Rachel, Erin, Henry, Nate,and I went to Lois' house and helped her with her fence. For me it was nice to be outside and to get to know Lois a bit more. I never knew she was a school teacher. Also its always nice to serve people when you have a great group to do it with.
Later on Saturday several of us met Nick and Autumn. We had a good time hearing their dreams and desired and getting to know them a bit more. Some interesting facts I learned were that Nick has broken 22 bones in his body and Autumn in junior high could fit 29 grapes in her mouth. They have a great heart for ministry and missions and I really hope they come back.
This week we will meet at the church at 6pm. Bring a friend and any extra Halloween candy you have.
0 comments:
Post a Comment