This weekend looks like it is going to be a great time to be outside. We will meet at the church at 5pm and head off to CDA to cool off by the lake and have some dessert at Dockside.
Our Discussion:
Hebrews 10:23-25 tells us to not forsake asembling together.
Here are some questions to be asking but don't limit yourself:
What does this look like?
To what point does this become legalistic?
What is the purpose?
1 comments:
Hello to those of you who do frequent this site! I wanted to post a verse I read today in Romans. It's a verse I have often pondered in wondering when to apply this in conversations and how. I'd love to hear your thoughts rather here or in one of our weekly meetings. Here's a question in response: how do these verses apply to our group?
"Accept Christians who are weak in faith, don't argue with them about what they think is right or wrong. For instance, one person believes it is right to eat anything. But another believer who has a sensitive conscience will eat only vegatables." -Romans14:1-2
Reading the following verses through this chapter would help this discussion. I feel this is something we need to address as a group. What are some more relevant issues or differences today that cause dispute in the church, or in our group?
Post a Comment